The Florida Journal of International Law remembers and values all of its beloved alumni. We here at FJIL seek to actively strengthen the ties between past and present members of the Journal. We hope that alumni will keep in touch with FJIL in order to serve as resources both to one another, and to current Journal members.
Alumni, please support your Journal, and help us to continue to improve. The following are all the ways you can help.
- Become an Elite FJIL Sponsor by donating $150
- Elite FJIL Sponsors receive recognition as such in the issue for which they are a sponsor
- Become a FJIL Sponsor by donating $75
- FJIL Sponsors receive recognition as such in the issue for which they are a sponsor
- Sponsor FJIL’s Outstanding Commentary Award or Best Note Award
- Writing competition sponsors receive recognition as such on the plaque for the respective writing competition in the Journal offices, as well as in each issue in which a winner of the sponsored writing competition is published (at least twice a year for Best Note: at least once a year for Outstanding Commentary).
- Direct that your gift to the College of Law be used for the benefit of the Florida Journal of International Law
For more information on Alumni Sponsorship please contact Lisa A Caldwell, the Journal’s Staff Editor, either via email at email@example.com or by phone at 352-273-0671.